Early Childhood Assistant Instructor
We are Stafford College of Health Care, Business and Technology. Stafford College is a dynamic organization whose mission is to educate students from diverse backgrounds, seeking to enhance their individual worth and professional potential, by delivering quality educational programs and services. Through the leadership of energetic and passionate faculty and staff. Stafford College is committed to promoting student success as measured by graduation and career achievement.
We are looking for a Early Childhood Assistant Instructor with the following profile:
• Must have an Early Childhood Education (ECE) degree or diploma. .
• 1-2 years experience in the early Childhood service area. (Desirable)
• 1-2 years experience as an instructor of ECA programs (Desirable)
• Prepares and delivers lectures to students and conduct laboratory sessions or discussion groups
• Teaches one or more college subjects to post secondary students
• Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with students.
• Integrate real life examples and visits to ECA professional environment to promote “learning by doing”.
• Grades examinations, term papers, classroom presentations and laboratory reports.
• Gives fair and professional feedback to students about their performance in their examination process.
• Maintains effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
• Uses Stafford College’s procedures to manage students report and proper filing of student’s assignments and tests.
This position is looking to be filled for the second week of October.
Stafford College of Health Care, Business and Technology
Tel: (416)646-1222 Ext. 58
Email: marlon.hernandez [at]staffordcollege.ca
NOTE: OACC acts as a conduit in sharing information and does not endorse any particular entities that appear on this blog. If you have a job posting, property listing, equipment for sale or anything else you would like to circulate, please email laurabailey [at] oacc.on.ca
|Tags: career colleges, jobs, listing, private career colleges, recruitment||Permalink||Comments|